Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Once Upon A Time..


Today I was out from house earlier than usual coz I need to attend a meeting with client in Kuala Lumpur. The meeting was scheduled on 9.30 a.m. I was out from house by 7.40 a.m., stop for a while at the petrol station to fill air in my car's tyres. So, by 8.00 a.m. I already in Bukit Jalil highway heading to KL coz people say if we want to go to KL, must out early coz the traffic is very bad. Since I don't want to be late and don't want to stuck in the heavy traffic, I make my move a little bit early. But guess what.. I arrived an hour early from the meeting time.. By 8.30 a.m. I already reach the meeting place.. Ceh!! Very good staff laa..hahhahahahaha.. Then, very tired waiting for the meeting..huhuhuhhuhu..

Okla, close story for meeting. Actually when I passed the school near to my office, I saw a bus. Inside the bus, there were school students. Almost fill the bus. Maybe they are going for trip or maybe they are having sport competition at another school.. It's normal la.. Student life.. In my mind I just think they are going for school trip..hehehehe..

>Talking about school trip, I remembered my school trip when I was in primary school.. Still very young, I'm not sure my age on that time.. Maybe 9 or 10 years old. There was a school trip to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) in Skudai, Johor. I don't know what was the main reason for me to join the trip. Maybe coz my friends also join, I forgot. But my family status on that time not poor or rich.. Just normal settler family.. Have 4 kids need to be raised up.. 2 already in school.. Very tough responsibilities to give the best for us.. But Alhamdulillah, we still eat everyday even just rice with fried egg or salted fish..

When going for school trip, of course we will bring pocket money in case we want to buy souvenir or food or whatever.. And I still remember on that time my father gave me RM5 for pocket money.. I don't know how much the value of RM5 on that time, maybe around RM10 nowadays. RM5..just imagine what we could buy with RM5.. Actually my father did ask me whether RM5 is enough or not. But for me RM5 is so much on that time and I also a type of person who doesn't know and doesn't dare to ask more.. And for me, that RM5 was for keep inside pocket only coz I didn’t know what to buy.. RM5 is a lot of money for me.. Even my school pocket money on that time was RM1 for a week.. Means 20 cents per day..

But when I saw the other pupils bought something to be brought back home, I also had the same feeling. Just the question was what I want to buy? I’m just a naïve little girl.. At last I bought one burger (not McD or KFC burger) for RM1.50. Actually I forgot whether I bought one or two and whether I bought anything else. I just remember, when reach home I gave the burger to my mom and my siblings who were waiting for me. And my mom cut that one burger into 4 portions. So, all of us could taste it.. Very sad when this memory came back to my mind.. Even it’s already happened long time ago but it was left something deep inside my heart..

Alhamdulillah, now our lives are getting better than before, even not so rich.. Hopefully my parents could spend the rest of their lives happily with us.. Insya Allah..


Thanks to You, Ya Rabbi for Everything You Gave to Us.. Alhamdulillah..






0 Kata-Kata Hikmat: