Thursday, February 25, 2010

9 Nyawa..


Beside watching movie, I also like reading.. It doesn't matter whether magazine, newspaper, story books or anything that could be read. But the most reading material I like to read is novel. Especially thriller or mystery novel because when I read this kind of novel, my mind also thinking very actively to solve the mystery in the story.

Actually my mood for reading novel was gone since 3 years ago. I don't know why. The last novel I read is Cinta Sang Ratu by Ramlee Awang Murshid (RAM), my favourite thriller novelist. Just half way reading, then close the book. I also don't understand why it's happened. Maybe coz of so much stress in my life..hehehehe..



But about 2 or 3 weeks ago, one novel was really attract my feeling to read it. The title is 9 Nyawa and of course it is coming from my favourite thriller novelist, RAM. The story is really nice. We always see this kind of story on the drama shown in television. If you ever watch Ghost Whisperer, the story in 9 Nyawa has a little similarity with the drama. Just on the gift to the character, not the point of story. But the way RAM elaborate each character in his novel is very nice, just like his other novels. Full of suspense and unexpected things of course.. And not left the grateful sign to our Creator no matter who we are, what is our condition and situation..

For me, 9 Nyawa is a nice story. Really touch my feeling and make my tears flow in the middle of night when I read it (ceh!! what a good time to read novel..hehehe..). RAM is always the best thriller novelist ever and I'll always support his writing.. Most of his novels already in my collection now.. Just need to find the rest to complete my collection..

If you want to join the RAM Fan Club, just surf this link RAMFC.



P/S:
By the way, I really want to find his novels 'Igauan Maut' and 'Anugerah Pertama'. Anybody can tell me where to get these novels?








0 Kata-Kata Hikmat: