Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year Holiday..


4 days of CNY holiday were passing so fast. Today I'm in my office back. Working la..what else.. Hmmm..mood to work not coming yet la..hehehe.. Parking lots at my office area also empty. Everybody is still on their holiday. Very nice lor..

Yesterday, I went back from my hometown, Kota Tinggi, Johor to KL. Out from my parents's house at 1 p.m. and reach my house almost 11 p.m. What a tiring journey.. After 2 hours journey we dropped by at Ayer Hitam town for some shopping.. 4 o'clock, we started back our journey to KL.. Then like usual as per reported in radio, there was a heavy traffic jammed from Pedas Linggi exit until Seremban exit.. Adoiii..very tiring la.. Like turtles moving on the highway.. Or maybe they are moving faster than our cars..hahahaha..

Finally, we reached Sungai Besi toll.. But still not end yet.. Need to send my brothers to their house in Subang perdana first la.. Then at last, reached my house around 10.50 p.m.

After clean myself, lie down on my matress, ZZzzzzzz..

When the alarm rang, really feel lazy to wake up.. Continue a little bit la.. After 4 times the alarm rang, when I saw my watch..oh God!!! late already.. Went to toilet, clean myself and be ready to go to the office.. Luckily I'm also in my 'cuti' time.. That's why can wake up a little bit late..hehehe..

Still feel tired la..






0 Kata-Kata Hikmat: